Venue: Remote Meeting - livestream on Youtube
Contact: Imelda Grady/Alison McEwan Democracy Officers
To receive any apologies for absence.
Apologies for absence were received from Councillor Marcus Johnstone and Councillor Lubna Khan.
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the previous meeting.
The Minutes of the last meeting held on 14th May 2020 were approved as a correct record.
To consider reports on planning applications for development permission:
The following members of the public addressed the Committee under the Right to Speak Policy:
Mr David Waddington – FUL/2020/0028 addressed the Committee and spoke against the application
Mr Nick White – FUL/2020/0028 - the democracy officer read out a letter submitted by Mr White in support of the application
RESOLVED That the list of deposited plans be dealt with in the manner shown in these minutes.
That the Head of Housing and Development Control be delegated to approve the application subject to the applicant entering into a section 106 Agreement relating to education provision, affordable housing and open space improvements and conditions
1. The development must be begun within three years of the date of this decision.
Reason: Required to be imposed by Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved plans listed on this notice below.
Reason: To ensure the development is implemented in accordance with the approved plans and to avoid ambiguity.
3. Prior to the commencement of built development, representative samples and details of the external materials of construction to be used on the walls and roofs of the development shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The development shall thereafter only be carried out in accordance with the approved materials.
Reason: To ensure a satisfactory appearance to the development, having regard to the character of the local area, in accordance with Policy SP5 of Burnley’s Local Plan (July 2018).
4. Details of surfacing materials to be used on the estate roads, driveways and parking spaces shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority prior to the commencement of built development. The development shall thereafter only be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
Reason: To ensure a high quality appearance to the development, in accordance and access/parking facilities, in accordance with Policy SP5 of Burnley’s Local Plan (July 2018).
5. Prior to the commencement of development, a Phasing Plan and Strategy, which shall set out the phasing of all works on the site and built development and the timing for the establishment of all the open spaces to be provided and the works to re-open a section of culvert within the site, shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved phasing plan and strategy shall thereafter be adhered to unless any variation is otherwise approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
Reason: To ensure that the site is developed ... view the full minutes text for item 4.