To consider combined Outturn Revenue and Capital Budget Monitoring 2017-18
With reference to Minute 22 of the Executive (3rd July 2018) consideration was given to the final position on the Council’s revenue and capital accounts for 2017/18, the performance of the 2017/18 capital investment programme, the financing of capital expenditure incurred during 2017/18, and approval of a revised 2018/19 capital budget.
(1) That the final position on the Council’s revenue account for 2017/18 and the net overall surplus, compared with the revised budget, of £0.092m as shown in the table in paragraph 8 which equates to approximately 0.6% of the net revenue budget, be approved;
(2) That the transfers to/from Earmarked Reserves totalling a net £1.254m from reserves (see Appendix 2) be approved;
(3) That the additional revenue budget carry forward requests from Heads of Service totalling £0.042m (see Appendix 3) be approved;
(4) That the final position on capital spending and financing of £9.982m for 2017/18 as shown in Appendices 4 & 5, which equates to 88% of the final resources position, be approved; and
(5) That the revised capital budget for 2018/19 totalling £11.451m as outlined in Appendix 6 (including net carry forward of £1.310m) be approved.